22 March 2006
Helen Thomas and The Chronicle show their bias
So, the Chronicle has a new podcast of "Helen Thomas' Washington" which is a classic presentation of a biased media wherein Mark Sandalow and Helen Thomas present their personal views of the President and politics.

Helen Thomas: "I asked a very simple question: 'Why are we in Iraq, when Iraq did nothing to us?'. Certainly was not tied to 9/11, they were not involved. Ahh, no ties to al-Qaeda, no weapons of mass destruction, but so many people dead."

Apparently Helen and Mark haven't been reading the news about the declassified Iraq documents (doesn't surprise me seeing as how the media has been keeping it quiet...)
Now, I don't speak Arabic, but here's some interesting synopsis of some of the documents:

"Iraqi Minister of Defense calls for an investigation into why documents of WMD nature were found by a UN inspection team"

"IIS report on Kurdish activities, mention of Kurdish reporting on Al Qaida, reference to Al Qaida presence in Salman Pak "

"An order from Saddam Hussein to present $25,000 for the suicide bomber families in Palestine "
"Secret meeting with Taliban group member and Iraqi government"

Ya know Helen, Hitler never did anything to us either. I suppose we could have left him alone no? Personally I think it's reprehensible that we left Hitler and Saddam) alone for so long to conduct their evil.

A "reporter" interviewing another "reporter" who apparently waited three years to ask a politically motivated question . Sad.
A Republican in San Francisco (Yes, he's under deep cover) relays his tales of interest... ...ok, "interest" is a strong and subjective word but you get the point.
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

I shall know but one country. The ends I aim at shall be my country's, my God's and Truth's. I was born an American; I live an American; and I shall die an American. -Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

ARCHIVES
September 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / April 2007 / May 2007 /

Powered by Blogger